Information You Voluntarily Provide Vector.
You may use the Vector website without providing Vector with any information about you. Vector only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide, such as when you sign up for Vector updates through the Vector website or make payment through the Vector website. Examples of such personally identifiable information that you provide to us may include, among other information, your name, physical address, email address, phone number, credit card number, credit card security number and website user name.
Other Information Vector Collects.
You may modify your browser settings to control the collection of cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some pages or use some of the functions of the Vector website. Some Vector cookie files remain on your computer’s hard drive unless and until you manually delete the file.
How Vector Uses the Information It Collects.
Vector may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, the following:
- To improve the quality of your Vector website visit.
- To bill your credit card when you elect to pay an invoice online or to credit your credit card in the event that Vector issues you a refund.
- To send marketing communications and informational newsletters that you have requested, opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
Also, Vector may use your information, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Vector may contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on its behalf, such as hosting and maintaining the Vector website, payment processing, database storage and management, sending email messages and informational newsletters and administering surveys. These service providers may have access to your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for Vector.
- Vector may share any information you submit to Vector when Vector has your consent to do so, or when Vector needs to share the information in order to provide the information or service you requested.
- Vector may use your information to monitor how visitors are using our site.
- Vector may use your information to uncover and diagnose problems with the Vector website and servers and for day-to-day system administration needs.
What You Will Receive From Vector When You Sign Up for Vector Updates on the Vector Website.
Updating Your Information; Opting Out.
Visitors who would like to correct, update or delete any information, including personally identifiable information, may contact Vector with a request to do so att email@example.com. In addition, any users of the Vector website who have signed up for Vector updates and wish to unsubscribe to Vector’s marketing and informational communications can do so by using the unsubscribe option in an email communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Vector will to respond to any request to update or modify any information, or to opt out of or unsubscribe from any communications, within a reasonable period of time. If you request the deletion or modification of your personal information maintained by Vector, such information may be retained for a period of time in Vector’s backup systems as a precaution against system failures. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contract or auditing requirements.
If you provide Vector with your email address in order to receive Vector updates, your email address will be stored on a Vector server located within Vector’s offices. Vector follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the your personally identifiable information, both during transmission and once Vector receives it, including the use of firewalls and other Internet security measures. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and Vector cannot guarantee its absolute security. Accordingly, Vector expressly disclaims any such obligation.
Vector does not store on its servers, or keep any in-office record of, any credit card information you provide Vector through the Vector website. Vector utilizes a third party service for credit card payment processing and your credit card information is stored on the third party service’s servers. Vector’s credit card processor follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your credit card information, both during transmission and once the processor receives it. However, no method of security is absolute and Vector cannot guarantee the absolute security of your credit card information. Accordingly, Vector expressly disclaims any such obligation.
Vector Policy for Users of the Vector Website Under Age 18.
The Vector website is not intended for use by individuals under 18 years of age. Users under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian to use the Vector website. Vector will not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 18.